Each year, the Federation of Asian Institute of Management Alumni Associations Inc. (FAIM) with the Asian Institute of Management (AIM) pay tribute to alumni with excellent performances in their various professional, entrepreneurial or development-oriented fields.
The basic criteria for selection include the following:
- the achievement of a significant professional accomplishment
- contribution to the betterment of the managerial profession
- contribution to the advancement of entrepreneurship or promotion of people’s empowerment and sustainable development
- high degree of achievement of personal excellence
- strong contribution to the upliftment of less privileged members of society
All bonafide AIM Alumni may be nominated for the award.
Nominations for this year should ideally be submitted to the respective AIM Alumni Country Chapter. Nominations filed directly with the FAIM Secretariat shall also be accepted and accordingly referred for initial screening. Each Country Chapter selects the best qualified nominee(s) and submits the accomplished nomination forms to the FAIM Secretariat based in AIM, Philippines on or before 5:00PM of October 15, 2018.
Please submit the completed nomination form in PDF format along with five (5) sets of printed hardcopy document (and other possible documentations) to:
Mr. Gregorio J. Atienza
The Secretary-General, Federation of AIM Alumni Associations Inc. (FAIM)
c/o Alumni Association of AIM
4th Floor, AIM Conference Center Manila
Jesus V. Del Rosario Foundation Building
Benavidez cor. Trasierra Streets, Legaspi Village, Makati City, 1260 Philippines
Email: TripleA.firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com