Each year, the Federation of Asian Institute of Management Alumni Associations
Inc. (FAIM) with the Asian Institute of Management (AIM) pays tribute to
alumni with excellent performances in their various professional, entrepreneurial
or development-oriented fields.
The basic criteria for selection include the following:
- the achievement of a significant professional accomplishment
- contribution to the betterment of the managerial profession
- contribution to the advancement of entrepreneurship or promotion of people
empowerment and sustainable development
- high degree of achievement of personal excellence
- strong contribution to the upliftment of less privileged members of society.
All bonafide AIM alumni may be nominated for the award.
Nominations for this year should ideally be submitted to the respective AIM
alumni country chapter. Nominations filed directly with the FAIM Secretariat
shall also be accepted and accordingly referred for initial screening. Each Country
chapter selects the best qualified nominee(s) and submits the accomplished
nomination forms to the FAIM Secretariat based in AIM, Philippines on or
before 5:00PM of September 30, 2019.
Please submit the completed nomination form in PDF format along with five
(5) sets of printed hardcopy document (and other possible documentations )
Mr. Gregorio J. Atienza
The Secretary-General, Federation of AIM Alumni Associations Inc. (FAIM)
c/o Alumni Association of AIM
4 th Floor, AIM Conference Center Manila
Jesus V. Del Rosario Foundation Building
Benavidez cor. Trasierra Streets, Legaspi Village, Makati City, 1260 Philippines
Email: TripleA.firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
For further inquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
TripleA.email@example.com or call Tel. No. +632 720-2100 loc. 2617 and look for
Ms. Anna Alegre.