AIM Alumni Association of India has organized a webinar series to help the alumni be informed on key topics that may be brought about by the pandemic, important concepts, discussions and most importantly to continuously keep our alumni engaged and connected.
Yesterday, April 8, 2020, the AIM AAI conducted it’s very first webinar from the series. With the aim to engage our alumni despite these trying times, AIM AAAI invited alumnus, Mr. Natarajan Ramanathan (MM 1995), was the first speaker and he discussed the broad primer on General Insurance for Business. He discussed business continuity Insurance and Employee benefit insurance.
The webinar series is live via Zoom. Schedule is 4:00PM (IST) and 6:30PM (Philippines/Singapore). The next webinar series schedule are listed below:
- April 10, 2020: “Theory of Constraints ” by Prasun Chowdhury, MBM 1993
- April 11, 2020: ” The Impact of Covid-19 on the F&B industry” by Anurag Mehrotra, MBM 2002
- April 12, 2020: “Personalize travel in the age of online bookings” by Harsh Sonawala, MBA 2010
- April 13, 2020: “Maintaining a security mindset amid the Covid-19 Crisis” by Vinod Natarajan, MBA 2009
- April 14, 2020: “Making markets work for small farmers” by Anil Kumar SG, MM 2005
- April 15, 2020: “Has Covid-19 changed the future of K12 education” by Kaustubh Bodhankar, MBM 2002
- April 16, 2020: “Impact of Covid on Equity and Debt market” by Shankar Sharma, MBM 1988
- April 17, 2020: “Bitcoin, Crypto Industry and Privatization of Money” by Jinesh Shah, MBA 2011
- April 18, 2020: “MSME-The Road ahead” by Blaise Costabir, MBM 1992